Actually, thinking about it, if I can do it at home then I can do it at school. The primary challenge is I can't do it on the weekend when I am well rested. So.....I will need to do it in the am. Now that I am getting up early, I can! There is light at the end of the tunnel!
The beauty of getting things in order is that it is easy to maintain. Granted some nights I am exhausted and don't want to empty the dishwasher before I go to sleep; but I am much more prone to do it now than I would have a month ago. I am no longer overwhelmed when it comes to caring for my house. In my life, this has been the only area where I feel I haven't been able to overcome obstacles. This represents amazing progress and increased potential to thrive in other areas of my life. Being more organized at home translates into increased calm and more time and energy to put towards other endeavors and activities!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment