My theme this week has become SLEEP. On Monday night, it seems I fell asleep putting Russell to bed. I awoke feeling unsurprisingly refreshed at 7:15 AM. My pajamas? No need! Those work clothes, complete with badge attached to hip, were comfortable enough for a good slumber. And dinner in the kitchen? Still there, waiting patiently to be cleaned and stored.
But I sure felt great all day!
My next steps are to make a poster list of "How to become a morning person" and follow the steps every day. I started today with a big glass of water and protein for breakfast, per your article suggestion. The exercise bit is a puzzler because my exercise is walking/running, habitually. Maybe I should plan to run my own stairs for ten minutes? Wait, that's overzealous. How about walking those stairs for ten minutes? That's more like it.
Another aspect of this transformation is light. I plugged the "Biobrite" back in and it definitely helps with the waking process. These really work, so you may want to add this to your wish list. There are several competitor products at a lower price point. And in the summer, the sunshine is free. :)
Cheerio!
No comments:
Post a Comment